Andy has made it through the first week of his #21EarlyDays challenge! Below he gives us the low-down on what it’s like to wake up at 4:30 AM for a week straight:
- Don’t ever hit the snooze button! It is always easy to get up as soon as the alarm clock rings!
- Bulletproof Coffee is the bomb!
- I really, really enjoy the peacefulness of the morning. It is a great time to reflect and just “be.” There are few distractions in the morning. I tend to be on my terms as opposed to a schedule and demands that are put on me.
- I am not rushed to get out of the house and when I get to the office, I am not overwhelmed. A coworker of mine told me “I feel like I am swimming today! There is just too much stuff to get done!” I told him to get up at 4:30!
- I have more time to accomplish stuff.
- Even though I go to bed earlier, I tend to hit a wall at about 3:00. So this is something I have to fight through
Stay updated by following Andy’s blog here. Wondering what the #21EarlyDays challenge is all about? See our first post here. Are you currently taking on a challenge — diet, lifestyle, productivity, etc.? Tell us about your experience in the comments below!